Refresher on the aspects of the Designated Safeguarding Lead role.
This course is aimed at existing Designated Safeguarding Leads. Statutory Requirements state that a refresher should be attended 2 years after the DSL Introduction and every subsequent 2 years (Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018). The course will cover:
- Learning from Serious Case Reviews
- Refresher on the aspects of the Designated Safeguarding Lead role
- Ofsted requirements
- New initiatives in Derbyshire update.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- refresh their understanding of the role of Designated Safeguarding Lead and key responsibilities
- understand the impact of new initiatives in Derbyshire and the effect of these on education setting.
This course can be booked through the S4S system. Should you have any queries or problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01629 531933. Our Cancellation Policy can be viewed here: www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Page/7672
Existing Designated Safeguarding Leads across all phases.