A training event to support schools who have purchased PSHE Matters.
The half day event will provide schools with time to have a more in-depth understanding of the PSHE Matters Curriculum and how they can implement it as a whole school approach.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- have increased confidence of how to use PSHE Matters
- have a deeper understanding of what the resource included
- have an increased understanding of how to implement PSHE Matters as a Whole School approach.
Schools must have viewed the resource before they book on the course. The cost of this course is:
Our Cancellation Policy can be viewed under 'Terms' via the following webpage: www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Page/7672 For further information please contact Yvonne.firstname.lastname@example.org or Jane.o’email@example.com Tel 01629 532827 Mobile 07805 759395 To book a place please contact S4S Training Team: S4S.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01629 536546
- Primary Phase £399 per delegate
- Infant Phase £299 per delegate
- Junior Phase £299 per delegate
- Schools with less that 100 pupils £299 per delegate.
Infant, Junior and Primary Schools