Further your knowledge and understanding of the latest SEND initiatives. Discover 'cracking' interventions and explore effective strategies for a common Primary Need.
This training session will cover:
- National updates
- Practical strategies to support children presenting with dyscalculic tendencies
- Support in the Early Years.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- have knowledge of recent developments and where to access support
- develop confidence in implementing strategies to improve outcomes for learners with dyscalculic tendencies
- understand how SEND impacts on younger learners and their access to the primary classroom.
The cost of this course is £100 per delegate.
SENCo's and Senior Leadership