Speaker and workshop delivery of national and local updates on key issues including policy changes/updates and new ways of working aligned with the DfeE, Ofsted, Derbyshire Safeguarding Childrens Board and Partner Agencies.
The purpose of the forums is to give School Designated Safeguarding Leads regular contact and input, with an opportunity for the DSL to network, explore and reflect on key issues facing them within their role.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- have obtained the latest information from DfE and Ofsted and have discussed implications for Schools
- have acquired essential information and updates from the Child Protection Manager for Schools/Educational settings
- have viewed presentations from partner agencies on high profile topics
- have had an opportunity for networking and sharing good practice with table discussions on crucial issues facing schools in safeguarding matters
- be given an opportunity to take away materials and resources relevant to their role
- have access to an online portal to download information.
This course can be booked through the S4S system. Should you have any queries or problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01629 537430 The cost of this course is £45 to attend. Our Cancellation Policy can be viewed here: www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Page/7672
Designated Safeguarding Leads in Schools, Maintained, Academy, Private Independent, Special & Support Centres - DCC Relevant Depts (e.g. Virtual School, Young Carers, PHSE)