These sessions will enable teachers to work together across different schools focusing on provision, evidence and expectations for the identified ELG's
The EYFS Team would like to introduce a package of moderation opportunities for EYFS teachers over the autumn and spring terms this academic year.
These sessions will be run by experienced Early Years Officers all of whom are EYFSP Moderators.
The sessions will focus on Physical Development in the autumn term and Number in the spring term.
By the end of the course, delegates willl;
- provide teachers with opportunities to moderate together in clusters or groups of schools, helping the continuation of strong links between schools across the county
- provide the opportunity for teachers to discuss judgements on children’s performance against the requirements of the EYFS profile
- provide opportunities to ask advice from LA EYFS Officers and Moderators in relation to planning, provision and ‘next steps’ for children assessed as ‘on the cusp’
- model strong moderation practices with reference to the national exemplification materials
- signpost schools to bespoke and published support and training packages as appropriate
Please note that the charge covers the cost of attendance at both an autumn and a spring term session. Therefore please choose a date from both the autumn and spring term sessions at the point of booking. The cost of this conference is £81.00 per delegate (£90.00 per delegate for sites who do not subscribe to the Education Improvement Service). Our Cancellation Policy can be viewed under 'Terms' via the following webpage: www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Page/7672
EYFS teachers, Teaching Assistants in Reception