Early Years SENCO Briefings - FREE for Schools and Early Years Providers.
The Early Years SENCO Briefings are a free 3 hours update of issues concerning children who have SEN and for the nurseries who support them. Open to both maintained and non-maintained settings. This year we will offer training on:-
There is always opportunity for questions and networking.
- Having difficult conversations with parents
- Addressing Inclusion for young children with complex needs.
- Launch of new revised Early Years SEN descriptors.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- have had the opportunity to hear the latest news about national and local initiatives
- have had the opportunity to meet and talk with other SENCOs in their locality to share good practice and discuss information about SEND in the EYFS
- have learned about specific topics brought to the agenda.
There is no charge to attend this briefing. Our Cancellation Policy can be found under 'Terms' via the following webpage: www.services.derbyshire.gov.uk/Services/3976.
SENCOs in mainstream schools with nurseries, Teachers in an Early Years Foundation unit / class, Nursery or Pre-school Managers, Childminders